Sunday, August 13, 2006

OUT, 8.45...IN, 10.50

Was just a totally awesome day!!!!!!!!!! OK, Just one more exclamation mark!! Wait...that was 2!..ahah Super-L! Went to Sentosa yesterday... Equipped with nothing more than water bottle and guitar...oh yeah and 2 caps. 2 Retard looking caps to be exact:) Will post all the pics later! Played Memory(Acoustic) with Ariff there...as I wasn't gonna swim at 1st! Without towels, shampoo, soap...and extra clothings, who wanted to?! But then I felt a little missed out when I saw them playing in the water. It was like the water was calling out to me! Then after much persuasion, I just ran all the way from shore and into the water. Like dunno some Baywatch lifeguard sia! Serious!!! Should have taken their(in the water) advice and went into the water earlier... They played for lioke 2 1/2 hours and only an hour for me... Lacked of planning to blame... Bathed later as we still wanted to explore other parts of the island... 1 Thing!...Hafizah take damn long time to bath sia! More than 45 mins...even away from home!..HAH! Unlike us boys who's trained to do everything fast...heheh!:) OK...We then went exploring and I find myself the most interestingly dressed... A Hawaiian-like shirt on and with short pants...cool ey? Took tons of pics... Only waiting for Rebacca to go online so can pass me the pics!!!heheh:) Ok...We posed by the Merlion, beach and whatever you can get us! But the day wasn't over... Not until we visited Marina Bay to get a glimpse of the last fireworks display of the year! Courtesy Of Ain! Thank You!:) We had a picnic outside Esplanade...eating Fried Rice! YAY! The crowd there was the most terriblest in my whole entire life... Heard that Diyana got a good spot, at the Merlion! Damn that! We were moving only millimetres after a long while! Serious...No Kidding! There was no room for space...bodies against body.... All because of inconsiderate BASTARDS who thought they had found a good spot and sat! Dumb dumb they didn't know others behind were blocked. That caused quite a stir...swearings were heard and stuff. But, when clock hit 9, fireworks started and everybody started standing...awesome... Finally some space! Those beautiful fireworks lasted about 15 mins... I was able to get a few pictures but my camera isn't that good at night, So...I wouldn't bother posting em' here... Going home was another problem... I have never seen MRTs that crowded before... All I know was 1 thing, if Ariff was there, he would have been damn pissed. Confirmed! Well, only arrived home back at 10.50!...used the comp...bathed, read the papers and slept at 1.30. Btw, it took me 1 hr to write this...:) See ya!

More than 12 hours!